Albion Marine Solutions Ltd. Is committed to provide robust and cost-effective technical services to a variety of industry clients – ship operators, owners, charterers, underwriters, P&I Clubs, law firms and Flag States.
We support our clients with a comprehensive approach throughout the lifecycle. With a strong global expertise and experience, we are increasingly involved in decommissioning of ageing assets.
At Albion Marine we offer a comprehensive approach to asset management that goes beyond initiatives to improve operating integrity. Our team helps our clients to achieve strategic goals, from optimization and sustainability, to operational performance and managing costs and risks. We offer offshore operators a complete end-to-end asset management solution. Our service builds on our technical capabilities in asset integrity management throughout the lifecycle and risk modeling.
Purchase and Sale Inspections
Our surveyors safeguard client’s interests by being on site and carrying purchase and sale vessel inspections. We help our clients identify early, and safety, problems and provide them with a report on the condition of the vessel. Your boat is inspected in various areas according to EMCI standards. Albion Marine is a guaranteed independent expert.
Albion Marine Solutions provides 3D laser scanning, 3D modeling, design and drafting services to offshore, construction, maritime and oil and gas industries. Our designers use the latest 3D CAD Modeling software to prepare 3D Concept models and detailed fabrication drawings for ship conversions, and plant upgrades including custom part and assembly modeling, prototype design, complex construction design, structural layouts and machinery. Our team carries extensive research before conceptualizing the final job. This help us to offer accuracy while identifying the clients’ needs.
Our team has expertise to provide services for large scale scanning such as ship building, process industry, steel plants, power plants, piping layouts, platforms, oil rigs, civil engineering, digital factories, and much more. We use 3D Scanning Technology to obtain Point Cloud data. The three dimensional Point Cloud that is created can be navigated, drafted, and modeled in popular CAD and other applications.
3D Laser Scanning
Our team are factory trained and experienced professionals specializing in 3D Scanning. We utilize top of the line scanners with sub-millimeter accuracy. A number of 3D Scans are combines in a Point Cloud and represent the exact geometrical detailed of the surrounding objects. From a Point Cloud the designers develop a model of the machinery, plant, piping, structure, equipment for the concept design, basic, detailed and as-built engineering.
3D scanning and modelling is a valuable tool in complex, multidisciplinary projects where precise cut out and fitment of new offshore equipment is a common Scope of Work. Our personnel have extensive experience in offshore conversion and new builds: FSO, FPSO, FSRU, shuttles, oil rings and platforms.
Oil & Gas
Our team provides 3D laser scanning services in oil and gas applications to produce reliable and high quality data. Laser Scanning is safe, accurate and fast. Our team members accurately and efficiently capture data in locations where accessibility is difficult and areas are unsafe. 3D Scan provides reliable, accurate as-built information for facility upgrades and expansions.
Riding Squads in voyage repairs
Albion Marine Solutions Ltd. carries out voyage repairs and sea-going maintenance, providing riding repair teams all over the world. Our team is composed by trained and certified fitters, welders, GRE fitters, electricians, skilled and trained Fitters for Main and Auxiliary engine major overhauls and technicians to ensure safe and efficient repairs and retrofits on board of the ships at sea or in ports. We carry out full range of mechanical, piping and steel work at anchorage or at berth.
Albion Marine has capability and expertise to take up voyage repairs onboard all types of the vessels.
The voyage repairs are carried out onboard the vessels without hampering the routine operation of the vessels and thus no commercial loss for the clients. Albion can take up voyage repairs or work in the shipyard for new build and during routine dry-dock repairs with the Riding Squads.
Riding Squad can perform:
• Repairs and/or renewal of steel and/or GRE pipes,
• Fabrication jobs involving installation of ladder, stairs, access platforms, installation of lifting I-beam,
• Retrofitting of any equipment/s on deck, engine room and accommodation
• Major overhaul of main engine and auxiliary engines
• Repairs of auxiliary machinery – viz. winches, windlass, deck cranes, various types of pumps, air compressors etc.
Albion Marine also has a dedicated and trained team to carry out routine health checks and repairs of Scrubbers and BWTS (Ballast water Treatment System).
The tender phase of your project is a time consuming and resource intensive task. Albion Marine Solutions tender support ensures an accurate tender phase with expert tender documentation preparation, analysis, and negotiation. We work with our clients to coordinate the tender process and meet deadlines
Our team of professionals helps ensure an accurate tender procedure to prepare and negotiate all project bids.
Albion Marine can either help create the content for the entire document, including the commercial elements, or work with content you provide, making sure that it is complete and meeting the tender guidelines.
Albion Marine Solutions can help you with:
• Define a strategic plan and choose the right bidders
• Ensure all goods and services meet the quality assessment and are in full regulatory compliance
• Ensure successful negotiations
Our tender support service includes:
· Document review
· Preparation of documentation
· Bid evaluation and negotiation
· Project planning
· Resource planning
· Tender procedures
· And more…
To discuss how we can offer you extensive support to ensure a successful tender phase, contact us today.
We specialize in the prefabrication of piping and steel work for the installation of equipment in order to reduce a refit time, while at sea, alongside or in dock. Complete work packages, including cabling, fittings, prefabricated piping, foundations, equipment and associated hardware, are assembled and shipped worldwide.
Our maintenance planning specialists have extensive background in implementing and improving the Planned Maintenance Programs in order to prevent breakdowns and reduce OPEX.
Albion Marine’s R&D team has come up with a unique and innovative service that involves purpose-built drone base. This approach is cost effective, highly sophisticated, safe and efficient.
There are many advantages of using drones:
• Reducing risk: inspector can stay far from dangerous locations/situations.
• Savings—liability insurance, temporary structure, downtime.
• Increased safety through increased inspections. Given the relatively low cost of drone inspections, many companies are using them to perform inspections more regularly, which means that potential problems can be surfaced and address more quickly.
• Better records. Archivable drone data represents a meticulous record of the condition of an asset over time.
Condition Assessment Survey
Tank internals survey:
• Most intuitive, reliable and precise indoor inspection drone.
• Real-time HD feed to surveyor/owner in office.
• Spherical carbon-fiber cage protects propellers from impacts and makes it confined space inspection capable.
• Tested to pass through manhole on vessels.
• Photogrammetry software makes it 3D imaging capable
• Can be added on with LIDAR V1 & HF1 technology, with on-board processing for real time LIDAR analysis.
• Simultaneous Localization & Mapping (SLAM) allows accurate 3D mapping in GPS-denied environments such as indoors, underground or close to large structures.
3D Imaging & Photogrammetry
• Provides 3D model of inspected space.
• Easier to spot faults in space instead of going through a 1000 photos with map of internal structures.
• Locating, quantifying, measuring faults precisely.
• Saves time and thus saves project cost.
• Easier volume and dimensional calculations.
• For piping surveys/inspections: It allows for shape, elevation of pipe from inside, condition, distance of a defect.
Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM Gauging)
• Spot thickness reading capable.
• A-scan readings at a target position with 5cm precision in diameter
• Real-time waveform input to inspector on ground
• No GPS signal requirement
• UT readings will have resolution of 0.01mm. Measurable thickness range of 1mm to 635mm
• Bespoke design to measure along curved surfaces.
Usage: Ships, storage tanks, cranes, offshore platforms, wind turbines and bridges.
Condition Assessment Survey
• High resolution 24MP x & camera. Excellent for surveying/GIS/Mapping.
• Long range and flying duration
• Weather resistant aircraft and can perform in windy and rainy conditions
• Two anti-collision beacons installed on top
• Complies with FAA’s night waiver standards.